Saudi Arabian eVisa fee includes the Government fee and the service fee. The service fee is charged for our assistance, 24h professional support, and processing time guarantee. Saudi Arabian eVisa fee can be paid online via Credit/Debit Card.
1. Service Fee
|Normal (USD) ||Emergency (USD) ||Rush (USD) |
|US$ 69.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 79.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 99.00 per applicant |
- Normal: The soonest time your eVisa can be delivered is 3 business days after your documents provided. We assure that your eVisa will be delivered on time for your trip.
- Emergency: For those who would like to get eVisa within 1 business day.
- Rush: For those who would like to get eVisa within 5 business hours.
2. Government Fee
Government fee for Saudi Arabian eVisa:
US$ 125 (463.44 SAR) *
|Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, China (temporarily unavailable), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (temporarily unavailable), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy (temporarily unavailable), Japan (temporarily unavailable), Kazakhstan (temporarily unavailable), South Korea (temporarily unavailable), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau (temporarily unavailable), Malaysia (temporarily unavailable), Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore (temporarily unavailable), Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States |
* It includes Visa fee, Medical Insurance, VAT and Transaction fee
- Saudi Arabian eVisa has Multiple entry. It is valid for 1 year from the submission date. The travelers can stay in Saudi Arabia for up to 90 days per entry and a maximum of 180 days in total.
- All children/minors (under 18 years old) must be guaranteed to apply for Saudi Arabian eVisa by their guardians. *
* The guardian is a legally authorized person to apply on behalf of the minor/child (under 18 years old). The guardian should travel with the minor/child to Saudi Arabia, otherwise, the guardian must consent to take full responsibility for all risks.
- Please prepare your Saudi Arabian eVisa, your passport and your Medical Insurance for airport check-in.